Due to COVID-19, healthcare professionals have missed out on critical opportunities to connect with both experts and peers, whilst facing a global crisis that requires collaboration and knowledge sharing like never before. This is why an independent scientific committee of leading experts* has designed an interactive 2-day programme to bring healthcare professionals together, on a virtual platform, hosted by GSK.
Vaccine Virtual Days, 29-30 June:
your opportunity to join discussions on vaccinology, infectious diseases and more. Topics that will be covered, by more than 40 international experts, include:
- Vaccine development (including SARS-CoV-2 vaccines)
- Assessing vaccine safety and confidence in the COVID-19 era
- Non-specific vaccine effects • Antimicrobial resistance
- Life-course immunization (paediatric, maternal and older adult)
- Respiratory pathogens (e.g. biology of SARS-CoV-2 and clinical implications)
Register to take the opportunity to learn from international experts like Stanley Plotkin about vaccine development; or about SARS-CoV-2 biology from Malik Peiris, who was the first to isolate the coronavirus, SARS CoV-1,- in 2003.
*The Vaccine Virtual Days’ Scientific Committee: Steven Black, Paolo Bonanni, Ian Feavers, Markus Knuf, Albert Osterhaus, Stanley Plotkin, Marco Sáfadi, Malik Peiris ”